Sunday 4 January 2009

2009!

Well here I am, a little late, but wishing everyone a truly fabulous Happy New Year! 2008 was a good year for me blogging wise of course - it was the beginnings of Teen Baker! We're still on our early first footsteps in the huge blogging world, having been up less than half a year! But I am thoroughly enjoying it and hope it will last for many years to come. I have loved everyones kind and helpful comments, the awards I have recieved which I was truly honoured to get - and everything else! Hopefully a full post and recipe coming very soon :D

xxx

3 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

Happy New Year Lucy! I, for one, have loved your blog since day one!! I am looking forward to all that you will share and tempt us with in the coming year! Wishing you all the best!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lucy,
visit my blog, I'm tagging you!

http://zawan.wordpress.com

Tulip said...

Happy New Year to you too Lucy. I also enjoy reading your blog. You're a great little cook and a darn good blogger, keep up the good work!
Tahnks for putting me on your blog list, come over to my blog and become a follower.