Saturday 26 December 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, everybody! 2009 has been a good year for me and my little piece of the blogosphere – I’ve spoken to new lovely bloggers and discovered many gorgeous new blogs to become addicted to, been published for the first time on TasteSpotting, celebrated my first blogoversary and generally learnt so much about blogging! Of course, lots of delicious things have also been baked, consumed and enjoyed (with a few disasters along the way). I am very much looking forward to 2010, a whole new decade, and seeing how the blog progresses into its third year.
I hope everyone has a gorgeous holiday wherever you are. I won’t be posting again until January in the next decade (!) as I’m off to see in the new year in Venice. Happy Holidays people :)

5 comments:

Dewi said...

Merry Christmas to you too Lucy!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

All the best for the New Year!

Cheers,

Rosa

La Table De Nana said...

I am happy I spotted you:) I can't wait to see what you do for us in 2010:)

Happy Holidays Lucy~
Monique

Ash said...

You lucky girl Lucy!! You MUST take lots of photo's in Venice!! Hope you have a fab time!

Happy New Year to you too!

Faith said...

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas, Lucy! Have a fabulous time in Venice! Happy New Year!